- Ozone is a natural product with disinfecting, antibacterial, antifungal and degreasing properties.
- It is more powerful than chlorine and is not toxic.
- The FDA considers it safe in concentrations less than 300 parts per million.
- It is volatile, acts fast, and turns back to oxygen in about 20 minutes or less.
- It has been successfully used in Europe for the disinfection of ambulances, buses, clinics and public areas.
- It is used combined with water to wash clothes and lingerie in hotels and clinics.
- It has been proven effective against the Corona virus family.
How does it work?
By misting the water we add ozone. Ozone (O3) integrates and ionizes the water particles that float in the mist and in the air, which comes out of a canyon or chimney.
Having a negative charge, it sticks to clothing, skin and surface, eliminating pathogens and odors.
Ozone attacks the fatty layer that covers many viruses, by oxidizing this layer the interior of the virus is exposed.
NOTE: Ozone does not eliminate the virus in people who are sick.